All that you need to know about Olympfreak: The Hunt for The Ultimate Sports Entrepreneur
The sports & fitness industry has been evolving and shifting the gears of their business models during the pandemic to accommodate the customer demands e.g., online fitness training platforms. However, the changing consumer behavior during and post the pandemic will bring in a huge scope for new and disrupting business models around the sports &fitness industry. Do you have some unique and feasible ideas to address the challenge?
Show us a product/idea in the space and back it up with a marketing plan OR create a business development & Marketing plan to promote E-sports (under the current circumstances)
- The competition is open for undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Each team can have a maximum of 3 participants and a minimum of 2 participants
- Multiple teams from the same college are allowed
- All the participants must belong to the same institute
- A student cannot be part of more than one team
- The participants must carefully read through and agree to the following terms & conditions before registering.
- All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity, and final judgments will be with organizing a committee of Eximius, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
- The format and structure of events is subject to change before the actual beginning of the event